Website Bootcamp, October 21, 22, 23
Niki & Kim will move you through the process of building your website, and by going through that process you will also have a deeper understanding of how to maintain your site like a pro.
Our Bootcampers have been: small business owners, writers, videographers, interior designers, accountants, realtors, coaches, speakers, artists, consultants, event planners and more.
See some live sites! We’re pretty proud of what our grads have achieved.
YOU’LL CREATE AN INCREDIBLE WEBSITE BUT YOU’LL ALSO GET SO MUCH MORE…
knowledge to maintain & grow your website yourself // 3 months access to our support site with video tutorials, tips and resources // a logo // brand colours & fonts // strategically planned content for maximum impact // design graphics for your business & your site // tips on how to source free photos & graphics // define your brand story // stand out from your competition // resonate with your clients // a catered launch party for final day // and so much more!
In order to successfully complete your website you will need:
- To commit your time during the three day period. Be prepared to show up with the intention of getting it done!
- All of your web page text needs to be completed prior to day 1 & written in a digital document. Without content, you’ll have no foundation to shape your website. Typical pages: home // about // my service or product // pricing // contact
- Visuals: Bring any photos or relevant graphics that you might use in your website & a logo if you have one. (in digital form) *if you don’t have any – don’t worry, we’ll be covering visuals in the workshop.
- Comfortable navigating the internet
- understand how to save files to your computer
- upload files from an USB stick (which we provide).
If you are at all concerned about your technical ability, please get in touch and we will discuss if this course is suitable for you.
YOUR COMPLETED WEBSITE:
Please know that creating a website can be a very creative process, and you may want more time after the workshop to refine it. You will complete your website structure within the 3 day workshop if you are dedicated to it & have your content ready in advance.
This workshop does not cover the integration of e-Commerce systems or advanced photo/portfolio galleries.
The class runs for 3 days from 9:30am to 3:30pm, October 21st, 22nd, 23rd.
Out of stock